Travelling is one of the best recommendations for people to learn and explore the world outside the four walls of a classroom. It is also good for lots of things, but it can also increase mental well-being – and not just in the short-term.
Travelling is worth every penny you will spend because not only does the memories and experience last forever but it also creates a feeling that nothing can erase no matter what happens.
Whether you’re travelling for business, on a one-week family holiday, or have sold everything to pursue a life on the road, travelling can make you a happier person by building self-confidence, providing new experiences and memories, breaking routine and allowing you to meet people from all over the world.
With this in mind, here are 17 Reasons Travel Is Good For You:
- It is easier than you think.
- It opens your eyes.
- It helps you learn who you are.
- It creates meaningful relationships
- Helps develops skills you didn’t know you had
- It helps you learn new languages
- It means adventure
- It gives you perspective
- It helps you move forward
- Travel is education
- It challenges you
- It shakes things up
- It proves that dreams do come true
- Travel gives you cool stories
- It is literally food for thought.
- It gives you a sense of accomplishment
- Travelling for the hell of it
Video via: AirTreks