Whether you want to enjoy the miles of beautiful sandy white beaches, crystal-clear waters or diverse neon nightlife, Miami is a vibrant city with great climate and can be as action-packed or laid-back as you like, and whatever pace you’d like to move at. Located on the South-eastern tip of Florida and only 2 hours boat ride from the Bahamas, the ‘Magic City’ is the number one busiest cruise passenger port in the world. Also the ‘Port of Miami’ is known as the “Cruise Capital of the World”.
There are so many fun things to do on your Miami holiday, however no trip would be complete without a visit to South Beach (known locally as SoBe), a quintessential Miami hot spot which is never short of a celebrity or two. The Art Deco District to which the South Beach is home to, Zoo Miami, Everglades National Park and Jungle Island, are some of the other must see things on any trip to Miami
This short video is beautifully filmed and shows how you can have whatever kind of vacation you want in Miami Beach – slow paced, fast paced, charming, hip, and exotic.
Here is the list of Top Ten Fun Things to Do in Miami:
- Visit South Beach, Lummus Park & Lincoln Road
- Tour the Zoo Miami with wild and exotic animals
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- Jungle Island: hands on with birds and more
- Shark Valley in Everglades National Park
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Watersports, Cruise Ships and Boating
- Key Biscayne, Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park & beaches
- Art District with galleries, fairs and tours
- Everglades Safari Park airboat rides
Video Credits: Donna Salerno Travel